top of page
Vista Star Service Unit
A community for Girl Scouts and Adult Volunteers in the Hopkins School Area.
Process to Start a New Troop
1. Register Online as an Adult Volunteer (troop leader)
2. Complete Background Check (see email)
3. Complete Online Training
4. Contact a Volunteer Troop Mentor (Susie or Cheryl)
5.Find a Meeting Space
6.Hold a Family Meeting
7.Have a troop meeting!
8. Plan your troop year with resources from GSRV.
9.Attend SU volunteer meetings (see news and events calendar)
10. Open Bank Acct with 2 registered adult volunteers.
11. Request Troop Starter funds from Joy (SU treasurer)
12. Confirm one of your volunteers has a current First Aid/CPR Red Cross Cert or Sign Up for Training
bottom of page